Apple issued a second beta build of iOS 7 for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, the final version of which will be available in this Fall. This post is dedicated to this firmware: here we have tried to collect all the changes we observed.
List of changes in iOS 7 beta 2
- The build number of the new firmware 11A4400f.
- The update is available for iPhone 5/4S/4, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2/3/4 and iPad mini.
- To use the iOS 7 beta 2 will need to download iTunes 11.
- At the moment the update is available over the air (an update is performed from the main menu -> Software Update). Also you can download iOS 7 in Dev Center from the Software Update.
- Validity iOS 7 beta 2 will expire on August 8.
- Improved stability and performance of the OS.
- When you first turn devaysa serves to activate the password for the lock screen.
- Posted firmware application Apple Recorder.
- New male and female voice for Siri (three in all), but only for the English language.
- Improved performance search Spotlight.
- Increased the speed of the animation in the system.
- Matt background in the application FaceTime.
- Reports emerged user avatars.
- New animation when sending messages.
- Improved user interface Reminders.
- Improved localization in Russian, almost all of the menus translated.
- Gone is the default background image of iOS 7 beta 1.
- New banner notifications still big and covers a portion of the buttons.
- Safari shows the Favorites screen, if there are no open tabs.
- Notification Center opens, click ‘All’, when there is a new alert.
- Improved readability of names of application icons on the home screen – Added a shadow.
- Most applications that support background refresh.
- When you press the buttons in the Phone dialer no longer displays the background image.
- Weather updated interface: there buttons to quickly switch between the cities.
- Long press the Call button allows you to call via FaceTime.
- Information on traffic congestion in the Notification Center.
- New logo for Exchange in the mail.
- Improvements on the performance of Wi-Fi.
Recall the first beta version of iOS 7 was released on June 10. The new firmware is completely updated interface: application icons have become more “flat”, change the font and wallpaper in the appendix “weather” appeared animation were developed many of the standard program “Calendar”, “Messages”, “Mail”, “Photo” and ” Game Center. ”
Note: This article will be continually supplemented. You can always come back here to learn about the new features in iOS 7 beta 2. If you install your own firmware iOS-device, you can share the findings and screenshots with us by sending us a tip at email@example.com.