Need to recognize a word in a language that you are not aware of? Not to worry anymore. Coz, penpower Inc has developed an iPhone app Worldictionary translates words instantly. If you move out of your country, certainly you require a translator to identify the language and the meaning of the same. Worldictionary helps you to get translation. Simply point your iPhone’s camera on the word and get translation instantly. After getting translation, you can know more about it in Google, Wikipedia or in YouTube..
One of the cool feature about Worldictionary is the View and Translate function. It lets you to get translation of the word simply by pointing iPhone’s camera on the word. Select the required language and point your iPhone’s camera on the word and get translation easily.
If you like to translate a sentence, just take a snap and select the required sentence and get it done.
Impressive features of Worldictionary:
1) Worldictionary has a capability to recognize and translate 22 languages from Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, Germany, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Indonesian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Slovak, and Romanian.
2) To get translation you can also select image from your iPhone.
3) Worldictionary automatically saves your search records thereby you can increase your translation efficiency by building your own word database.
4) Anti shake function to have crystal clear image to have better translation results.
5) Worldictionary also supports pronounciation(TTS) of 21 different languages.
6) Know more information about the translated word in Google, Wikipedia or in YouTube
Worldictionary got updated recently. In the new version the developers has added two In-app purchase dictionary. Simplified – Chinese to English and Simplified Chinese – Japanese. The cost of these two dictionaries are $1.99 only.
Worldictionary is available in iTunes store for $3.99 only.