The Galaxy S3 is currently available in white and blue. Now, it will soon also a black version will be introduced and sales could push again tidy. Recently, it has been rumored a corresponding photo had appeared, and now also the online store Mobilefun has the Samsung Galaxy S3 in black, which should be available within 4-6 weeks, as reported.
- Powerful quad-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor
- S Voice lets you control your phone by just speaking
- Direct call dials the person you are texting with no input
- Smart stay keeps the screen on when you are looking at it
- Smart alert lets you know of notifications when you return to your phone
- S Beam lets you share files with ease
- Ultra sharp 4.8″ Super AMOLED Plus screen
- Next-generation Bluetooth 4.0
- 1GB RAM lets you multitask with ease
- Comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 8MP camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording with 2MP front-facing camera for video calls
In the last few days rumors have surfaced repeatedly in the blogosphere who have made a black edition of the Galaxy S3 prospect. In addition to the first alleged pictures of Samsung Mobile, also has a screenshot of the system of internal goods Carphone Warehouse confirms its existence. Meanwhile, the new color appears to be sealed, as the first online shop has the black Galaxy S3 listed.
Even though it actually seems as if the black Samsung Galaxy S3 introduce soon remains to note that one has not yet been officially confirmed. It is conceivable that the Koreans do so soon and that at the IFA 2012, will be presented in the framework of the new Galaxy note 2.