That is the Lion. Like, is an animal that I like friendly, the king of the jungle, nobody coughs, but I can not see a problem in future, how Apple will call their next child? “Snow Lion perhaps?.
The truth is that already played a renewal to the forgotten Mac OS X system, and it seems that change is serious. To whet your appetite we have:
Summer 2011: I can not wait to try the new system, and I imagine that you too, but I do not like me long to put the teeth as long term. I think with a keynote by March 2011 would have sufficed. By the way soar in the foot and prevent users who will buy a Mac will think a little and decide to stay the summer to incorporate a lion inside. For me a bad decision by Apple.
- Facetime: the circle is completed after the turn of mobile devices, now jumps to the desktop, with the clear intention to become a communication standard and replace Messenger. The first impression is that this system is for fools, a minimum list of contacts right and ready. There are a thousand options to stir or lost. House brand of simplicity as a flag. But I can not help me remember to iChat, a program with a great quality that I can not take off. Perhaps the evolution of FaceTime lead us to see many of the stars of ichat features like changing wallpaper for an aquarium or the Eiffel Tower are also very simple things that draw little attention. A very smart move by Apple to my mind would get a version of Facetime for Windows, I think that would give the final push. We’ll see.
- Now I have the stick, here we go. The new notebooks. I think that here we are selling the bike, until now we had a few mobile devices were toys like the iPhone, ipad and others, were not computers like the iMac, but neither needed nor its price and its characteristics were for such a thing. But now we have laptops from $1100 to 64 GB disk. Ie to make four documents and have 4 movies on it. It seems to me to applaud the shift to SSD drives, as it has obvious advantages, but to pay $1100 for 64 Gb disk, please gentlemen, let’s face it, this is a toy, not a laptop, this is not a a mobile desktop replacement that is what we all understand by a laptop. Just not the time to make the switch to SSD drives, as the capabilities today are laughable, and I have a feeling of good product with a major drag capacity, that is, I have the feeling “Too bad”, with a larger hard disk could be very useful.
- Back to the mac. After this clever title, closes the circle opened with the system migration to mobile Macs, and take advantage of the good of the IOS, to bring the Mac Bravo. Brilliant. Why not take what people love their mobile devices for desktop computers? And so step eases the important step of buying a mac, and it will be much like the iPad or iPhone you have, which scared away a little early to mac. Brilliant.
- ILife 11: Quick to judge, but seems to have minor improvements, or at least nothing surprising or stunning, the most surprising is the way to full screen programs increasingly incorporate it, without going too far at the recent Office 11 have. The most interesting aspect of this mode is that functionality does not detract from the program to full screen mode now we hide the rest of options, and merely show the picture, but without controls, now you do not, you have two options, or drive the entire program in full screen or you see only the photos, I find this very useful if you want to use it and if not, as hitherto. This will be seen as the way forward from now on Mac applications, take them to a style more like the iPad.
- Autocad: Also very wise incorporation, to date graphic design people had to fend for themselves to draw, no doubt many people were reluctant to mac losing program, and in those historical burdens on Windows was to Autocad. Now we just need to have an access in office to finish the package to encourage the other half believe Windows users. Although it seems so difficult as the Flash coming to the iPhone.
- Appstore: I think the same as before, why not take something that people love to buy and install software?. I do not think traditional installation programs will disappear, so again it is to add one more option for users who do not want to complicate your life by installing programs. Pay, download and install it, but simply impossible. On there you want to use.
What do you think about? Comment and discuss about technology that ultimately is not all like. I hope your comments. A greeting.